Student Guest Reviewers!

Today I am happy to host two 4th grade students as they give their thoughts on two different poetic narratives.  They hope you enjoy reading their reviews, and more than that, they hope to inspire you to read the books yourself!  Enjoy!

Gone Fishing by Wissinger, Tamera
120 pages
Poetic Narrative
I give it a 6 out of 6!
I think this book would interest students in grades 3-4

I really liked this book because I like to go fishing with my dad.  I thought this book was funny because I would totally act the same way if my sister came along with me fishing.  This book made me realize that I really like to read poetic narratives.  I like how the author put different characters in their own fonts.
~Aly

Like Bug Juice on a Burger by Julie Sternberg
166 pages
Poetic Narrative
I give it a 6 out of 6!
I think students in grades 2-6 will like this book.

This book is about a girl named Eleanor who did not want to go to summer camp.  She tried to make the best out of it once she was there by doing swimming class, but she is not that great of a swimmer.  I love this book because I love sticking with a book, and this is a good book to stick with!  I really hope other people like it too.
~Jaelyn


Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

Popular Posts