Judy Moody: Redesigned and More Fabulous than Ever!


I brought the excitement to my classroom, and am pleased to share the following student reviews:




My super-stellar reviewers!
They want you to know they worked for stickers...and you can get your own Judy Moody stickers in the back of the books!
Coming September, 2018:
Keep the fun rolling! Visit the official Judy Moody website for activities, information about the creators, and other Way-Not-Boring-Stuff!

Now, do you want to own the collection? Enter below, and read carefully for bonus entries! 
Drawing will be held April 30th. Please no P.O. Boxes. Open to US and Canada.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Love the new covers! If I won these books I'd share them with students at my school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts